Check out these noteworthy posts that showed up in the blogosphere this week:
- The National Taxpayers Union highlights the money that can be saved from privatizing Pennsylvania’s liquor stores.
- Try your hand at Americans for Prosperity’s ‘Lame Duck Hunt’ and then check out their newly organized Pennsylvania Chapter.
- The Independent Institute shows that Federal Courts can order states to release prisoners if the costs and situations deem it necessary.
- Grove City’s Center for Vision and Values is Fed up with the Federal Reserve.
- The “loan” to Ireland from the IMF should read “bailout” according to Freedomworks.
- And the Manhattan Institute says that the Federal Employee Wage Freeze is a good first step.