Check out these noteworthy posts that showed up recently in the blogosphere:
- CF’s own Nate Benefield blogs at The PA Guardian about how most polls simply show how uncommitted the average voter is to a candidate.
- The American Thinker discusses the proper role of government.
- Garage Privatization in Pittsburgh should remain an option, writes the Allegheny Institute.
- Reason explains how the price tag of the Fannie-Freddie Bailout continues to rise.
- The Nationalization of PA’s big elections this November are resulting in cutthroat politics, blogs the PennPatriot.
- Our grandkids will have to pay more, explains the Heritage Foundation, as Pelosi’s proposal to give a subsidy to seniors to ‘replace’ a cost-of-living increase.
- Pennsylvanians for Right to Work is working to raise awareness that some in Congress want to pass a bill that prohibits states from establishing Right to Work (or voluntary unionism) laws.
- The Pennsylvania Family Institute notes that a Florida judge ruled that US states’ (including Pennsylvania) lawsuit against the health care law will proceed.
- FreedomWorks blogs about how the Federal Reserve is undermining economic growth.