Check out these noteworthy posts that showed up in the blogosphere this week:
- The Tax Foundation tells us why “state budget deficits” is a loaded meaningless term used by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
- Keystone Conservative gives us a quick comparison of the PA gubernatorial candidates on the issues.
- PA Water Cooler discusses how North Dakota oil drilling has given the state the lowest unemployment rate in the nation coupled with a billion-dollar budget surplus.
- Reason’s Hit and Run blog shows the US how it can implement free market reforms by looking at New Zealand and Canada.
- Sean Carpenter explains the PA state employee pension crisis.
- Tony Phyrillas notes that voters in other states – but not Pennsylvania – will have the chance to call a state constitutional convention.
- And last but not least, the Penn Patriot Blog features CF President Matt Brouillette explaining upcoming PA legislation.