Here are some of the recent blogs mentioning or citing the Commonwealth Foundation:
- Students for Liberty comments on our back-and-forth with Gov. Rendell on education spending and performance and notes our scholarships for PA students interested in the next Students for Liberty conference.
- Pennsylvania Guardian offers linkage on state spending transparency and Abhi Samuel’s commentary on residents moving out of Pennsylvania.
- A State System student and intern in the Harrisburg Internship Semester blogged about my presentation to the student interns.
- The Center for Fiscal Accountability also makes mention of our work on spending transparency.
- American Spectator Blog notes our call for an investigation in Michael Mann, the Penn State professor implicated in “climategate”
- The PA Council of Churches blog mentions our joint publication on a Pennsylvania Constitutional Convention.
- Tony Phyrillas highlights Politics Magazine’s “Pennsylvania Influencers” which list our own Matt Brouillette, as well as CF board members Fred Anton and Glen Meakem, among the 100 most influential in Pennsylvania politics and public policy.
- The lefty blog NEPArtisan, in between ad hominen attacks, suggests we control the media, as they continue to cite our research.