- Keystone Conservative highlighted a CF post on the harm ObamaCare could bring about in Pennsylvania.
- Capitol Ideas and Our Founder’s Compass pointed readers toward the continuing CF-PennFuture exchange. Capitol Ideas also quoted CF’s Matt Brouillette on Pennsylvania’s gambling revenues.
- The National Taxpayer’s Union’s Government Bytes reiterated CF testimony before the Pennsylvania State Senate on the state’s transportation spending problem.
- Freedom Works featured a CF chart on public school spending to encourage support for school choice in Pennsylvania.
- The Vincenton Post included a statement from Matt Brouillette on the history of public education.
- Sights on Pennsylvania included feedback from CF’s Nate Benefield on the debate over a full-time vs. part-time PA legislature.
- A Kansas Education group spotlighted CF’s blog “Do Conservatives Support National Education Standards?”
- State Policy Blog reposted CF’s blogpost “Tough Questions for Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.”
Also, take a look at these worthwhile blog posts:
Americans for Tax Reform has a great post titled “Six Months to Go Until the Largest Tax Hikes in History.” Tax cuts enacted in 2001 and 2003 will expire at the end of 2010, and the death tax will return next year at a rate that will debilitate Americans already mired in a recession. The site also features the group’s clever parody, the Tax Exemption Card, which recalls Obama’s statement promising not to raise taxes.
Climate Progress’s post “CBO: American Power Act will cut deficit by $19 billion by 2020” claims that a new federal Act on the docket could cut US oil dependence and create jobs and reduce the national deficit in the next nine years. Climate Progress argues that this clean energy bill, which “more than pays for itself” is too good to be true.