What CF research are bloggers featuring this week? Well…
- The Mercury and the Pennsylvania Guardian blogged on Dick Thornburgh’s commentary advocating the abolishment of the Turnpike Commission.
- Pennsylvania Guardian also included a blog on our Pennsylvania Deficit Watch news release
- Our Citizen’s Guide to Electric Choice and Competition is featured on GrassrootsPA and PATownHall.
- The Morning Call gives us some link love.
- BLOG.BILLAWRENCEONLINE.com used our research to blogg about the Turnpike Commission.
- DUQ quotes Matt Brouillette in it’s blog on efforts for a state constitutional convention.