Here are some recent mention of Commonwealth Foundation in state and national blogs.
- Michelle Malkin uses our research in a post about “slacker mandates”
- Pennsylvania Guardian links to us on the new PA health care tax and earmarks in the table games bill.
- Truth about PLAs cites our testimony on Project Labor Agreements
- Keystone Conservative gives us some love in its weekly blog and news roundup.
- Bristol Township blog on our commentary Five Threats to Pennsylvania
- Essex County Examiner mentions us in discussing the controversy around Penn State professor Michael Mann.
- Tony Phyrillas likes Matt Brouillette’s (and Eric Epstein’s) naughty and nice list.
- Bizzy Blog makes note of our commentary on the proposed Pittsburgh tuition tax