Here are some recent Commonwealth Foundation mentions in the blogosphere.
- The Morning Call’s Capitol Ideas blog noted the Commonwealth Foundation taking issue with the Climate Change Advisory Committee findings on climate change in Pennsylvania.
- The Chamber Post blog excerpted a section of our commentary on PLAs – Pennsylvania: An Unequal Opportunities Employer
- The Sunlight Foundation Blog reiterated our critique of transparency issues revolving around the Department of General Services (DGS)
- GrassrootsPA headlined our commentary on the impracticality of government-run liquor stores, which amongst other things, noted the price disparities between PA liquor stores and private liquor stores.
- PA Water Cooler mentioned our blog about Penn State’s implication in the recent Climategate Scandal.
- Capital Punmanship quotes CF president Matt Brouillette in regards to the government no longer sending out calendars to constituents.
- The Energy Collective Blog rehashes opposing views, originally in the Central Penn Business Journal, on PA energy deregulation by Matt Brouillette and Eric Epstein