CF in the Blogs
Here are some recent CF mentions in the blogosphere
- PointOfLaw.com and National Review Online – feature a CF preview of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court election
- Seen Through a Glass, No PLCB, and Pennsylvania Winery and Hospitality Lawyer weigh in on our study on the impact of liquor store privatization
- Keystone Conservative gives us some linkage in a weekly roundup.
- The Antiplanner cites us in discussing the propose maglev train in Pittsburgh.
- Bacon’s Rebellion gives us a hat tip in a roundup of government transparency.
- New Hampshire Watchdog comments on our post regarding cities spending money consultants to help them identify ways to cut spending
- Compete Coalition comments on the “strange bedfellows” who support electric competition.