The uproar over the budget this week has spurred many bloggers to look to CF research and analysis:
- Grassroots PA and Sights on Pennsylvania give links to Nate Benefield’s commentary “An Honest Debate about State Spending.”
- Keystone Conservative highlights CF’s video, The Story of Spending and gives us a link about the R.E Harper Forum in Lancaster.
- Complete Thoughts and The Reason Foundation comments on our state budget analysis, “This is the Budget We Waited For?”
- The Bucks Right cites CF quoting Gov. Rendell, showing even he realizes the Capital and Franchise Tax hurts Pennsylvanians.
- Current.org quotes Matthew Brouillette supporting the decision to let viewers fund public TV and not tax dollars.
- Positive Liberty looks at our research against tax money for sports stadiums.
- Investment Watch comments on the jeopardy of PA’s Public School Employees Retirement System plan.
- PATownHall cites CF policy brief on the pension crisis.