Who is Blogging about CF?
Lots of love from the Blogosphere about Commonwealth Foundation studies, events, are blog posts this week:
- Tony Phyrillas writes about the high level of debt in Pennsylvania state and local government.
- GrassrootsPA has the linkage to our study on the effects of Obama’s health care plan for Pennsylvania.
- North Shore Exponent summarizes summarizes the health care panel at Right Online. PA Water Cooler has the video from the event.
- John Micek defends Tony Danza, who will now be teaching in Philadelphia and on reality TV, though I’m not so sure Bill Cosby would approve.
- Conservative Reform Blog highlights some of key numbers in the Pennsylvania state budget debate.
- Pennsylvania Conservative links to our links of buses from Pennsylvania for the 9/12 March on Washington.
- School Choice VA cites us on “Who will think of the children?”