Here are some recent coverage of the Commonwealth Foundation from blogs:
- Gunservatively looks at the five-year record of legalized gambling in Pennsylvania. PA Family Institute links to the same.
- Nana’s House has questions on the Pennsylvania budget.
- Capitol Ideas gives us some link love for discussing PSSA scores.
- Alex Charyna of PA Water Cooler laughs about a lack of Democrat introspection in their commentary (noting our post comparing government ethics in Alaska to Pennsylvania). Alex posted before state Rep. Mark Cohen commented, explain why taxpayers should buy him $30,000 in books and pay for him to attend the Pennsylvania Society weekend in New York City.
- Conservative Reform Network highlights the Please, No More Taxes Petition.
- NH Watchdog notes the success of Pennsylvania holding open budget negotiations (even if the conference committee itself has been less than successful)