Are you a tech savvy, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial team player who is looking for an excellent opportunity to launch your career in the world of free-market non-profits? Do you have a passion to be part of a world-class team that makes lasting change and contributions toward a more prosperous Pennsylvania every day? Then this position could be just the role for you!
This new role will be responsible for ensuring CF development team members are well equipped to engage key stakeholders and prospects by providing thorough and accurate information on vital organizational relationships. He or she will play a key role in guiding a donor-centric development strategy that maximizes revenue through in-depth analyses of our current donor file and the identification and prioritization of future major gift donors. Alongside a growing team, this position will implement a data-based research strategy that will be crucial to the organization meeting and exceeding bold fundraising goals. This will be done primarily through providing biographical information on donors and prospects in conjunction with analyses of giving potential. The position will report to the Senior Database Manager and can be based in our Harrisburg, King of Prussia, or virtual office.
- Provide high quality, in-depth, and accurate biographical, wealth, and giving profiles for current donors and prospects and ensure this information is accurately reflected in Salesforce.
- Provide pertinent information to front-facing staff ahead of meetings, calls, and events with key donors and prospects.
- Perform periodic wealth and giving screens of current and new donors and prospects.
- Identify new major gift prospects and make prioritization recommendations to executives and major gift officers.
- Aid in data integrity efforts including ensuring Salesforce has accurate contact information for constituents and moves management updates.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of providing high quality development research for executives and major gift officers in the non-profit or related field and have experience using Salesforce and DonorSearch or comparable systems (Blackbaud CRM, DonorPerfect, iWave, WealthEngine). This person should also have an entrepreneurial outlook and thrive in a rapid growth professional environment in which experimentation and innovation is encouraged. Experience with nonprofit fundraising is not required, but preferred. A college degree is neither required nor preferred. We are looking for an individual with:
- Exceptional commitment to detail and accuracy
- Alignment with the organization’s mission and objectives
- An entrepreneurial, self-driven spirit who can work collaboratively
- Virtual office is acceptable, but Eastern Standard work hours are expected
The Commonwealth Foundation (CF) is among the most effective and influential state-based think tanks in the country. With a top-notch team of policy analysts and communication experts, the Commonwealth Foundation transforms free market ideas. into public policies so all Pennsylvanians can flourish. Our research and advocacy have led to lower taxes on working Pennsylvanians, greater transparency in state government spending and contracts, criminal justice reform that reduced both prison population and crime and increased educational options for thousands of students.
Commonwealth Foundation’s Organizational Goals
1.) Achieve financial goals.
2.) Achieve policy victories.
3.) Lead with our values (Integrity, People Matter, Stewardship, Constructive Conflict)
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including possibility for annual bonus.
- Stipend for needed mobile technology and home office supplies.
- 4% company contributions towards retirement plan.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to CF APPLICATION addressing the following:
- How your qualifications match the position requirements
- Your desired salary range.
- Your alignment with free market ideals championed by our client organizations.