John Hawkins has a list of 10 more lies, mistruths, or inaccurate claims put out by President Obama on health care:
- The President is working with Republicans.
- Republicans haven’t suggested a plan for health care.
- The public option won’t put the insurance industry out of business and lead to a government takeover of health care.
- Medicare won’t be cut to fund this health care bill.
- The health care plan won’t add “one dime to our deficits either now or in the future.”
- Preventative care will be required in these bills and it’ll save money.
- Health care reform will help create more jobs.
- Abortion won’t be covered under the bill.
- This bill won’t lead to rationing of health care and people being denied life saving operations.
- Obama’s “Plan” doesn’t have these problems you’re talking about.
Get the full analysis on Townhall.com