Here are some recent blogs linking to, quoting, or citing the Commonwealth Foundation in the past week:
- PA WaterCooler links to our post on the Auditor General’s solutions to the budget crisis
- Gort42 on the Keystone Opportunity Zones
- Government Bytes (NTU) and the Lehigh Valley Political Blog note where lawmakers stand on tax hikes.
- Bucks Right and PA WaterCooler comment on the “flaming a$$hole” who heads the Commonwealth Foundation.
- Early Returns at the Post-Gazette and Gunservatively on what we think Gov. Rendell can do with statues of himself (uh… we mean sell them to fill the budget gap)
- Capitol Ideas quotes us on “What Would Jesus Tax”