Pennsylvania State Budget Toolkit
FEBRUARY 5, 2014 | Policy Points by COMMONWEALTH FOUNDATION
Governor Corbett's proposed budget of $29.4 billion in general fund spending and $71.8 billion in spending from all funds represents our highest spending levels ever—exceeding years when federal stimulus dollars inflated total spending.
Commonwealth Foundation Resources and Analysis
- Blueprint for a Prosperous Pennsylvania
- State Budget Déjà Vu
- Governor's Budget Right on Priorities
- Budget Burdens Bring Consequences
- Unsinkable: The True Story of Pennsylvania's Sinking Pension System
PA Budget Info and Data:
- Pennsylvania Office of the Budget
- Pennsylvania Open Government Portal
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - Monthly Revenue Reports
- Independent Fiscal Office
- PA Department of Education - State Funding for School Districts
Pennsylvania State Budget Legislative Resources:
Who are We?
The Commonwealth Foundation is Pennsylvania's free-market think tank. The Commonwealth Foundation crafts free-market policies, convinces Pennsylvanians of their benefits, and counters attacks on liberty.
Last night, I spoke with ABC 27 about polling that shows the vast majority of union household support ending taxpayer collection of union political money. See the video below: In response, Rep. Mike Sturla makes the claim that union dues aren't used on politics. As we've explained before, there ...