Pennsylvania State Budget Toolkit
FEBRUARY 5, 2014 | Policy Points by COMMONWEALTH FOUNDATION
Governor Corbett's proposed budget of $29.4 billion in general fund spending and $71.8 billion in spending from all funds represents our highest spending levels ever—exceeding years when federal stimulus dollars inflated total spending.
Commonwealth Foundation Resources and Analysis
- Blueprint for a Prosperous Pennsylvania
- State Budget Déjà Vu
- Governor's Budget Right on Priorities
- Budget Burdens Bring Consequences
- Unsinkable: The True Story of Pennsylvania's Sinking Pension System
PA Budget Info and Data:
- Pennsylvania Office of the Budget
- Pennsylvania Open Government Portal
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - Monthly Revenue Reports
- Independent Fiscal Office
- PA Department of Education - State Funding for School Districts
Pennsylvania State Budget Legislative Resources:
Who are We?
The Commonwealth Foundation is Pennsylvania's free-market think tank. The Commonwealth Foundation crafts free-market policies, convinces Pennsylvanians of their benefits, and counters attacks on liberty.
Happy Tax Freedom Day! It took from January 1 until today for Pennsylvanians to have earned enough income to pay off their federal, state, and local taxes for the year. This year, Pennsylvania’s Tax Freedom Day falls on the same day as the national average, April 21. In 2011, Pennsylvania marked ...