Gov. Corbett signed a more than $28 billion budget at the end of June—but was it a win for you the taxpayer? CF policy experts offer answers on this and more of your questions, video below.
Prefer an audio-only version? Click here to listen in podcast format.
- Is Medicaid expansion finally dead?
- What happened with liquor privatization?
- With a Republican governor and Republican majorities in the House and Senate, why can't we get common sense reforms across the goal line?
- Do reforms still have a chance in the Fall?
- What can you do to effectively make your voice heard on these issues?
Find out what the major obstacles preventing liquor privatization and pension reform are in our latest commentary, Big Government Party Blocks Bold Reforms.
And thank you for contacting your legislators as things came down to the wire in June!