CF’s current growth and future plans require a full-time Staff Assistant who will assist the entire staff with the day-to-day management of CF. The Staff Assistant will report to the Director of Compliance & Finance.
The responsibilities of the Staff Assistant will be as follows:
- Handling all clerical responsibilities such as sorting mail, ensuring the acknowledgement of donations, ordering supplies, and maintaining equipment.
- Tracking media coverage of CF, maintaining media contact lists and other records, editing and posting podcasts, and updating social media.
- Staffing the front desk at CF’s Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, office, answering phone calls and greeting guests to CF and co-tenants.
- Performing ad hoc research, writing, and editing as needed.
- Being willing, ready, and available to help in any other way that advances the mission of CF and to do so with humility and excellence.
- Assisting the Director of Compliance & Finance with the stewardship of CF’s financial resources, preparation of donor correspondence, and oversight of interns and part-time employees.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter (explaining your interest in the mission of CF), resume, and compensation history to Amy J. Grimm, Director of Compliance & Finance, at AJG(at)CommonwealthFoundation.org. No calls, please.